2.- REGARDING THE WEB
521 HUB offers information to its visitors free of charge. In accordance with the duty of information set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Social Information Services and E-Commerce, 521 HUB is a website managed by 521 HUB (hereinafter 521 HUB) with its registered office at C/MARIE CURIE, 17-19, RIVAS FUTURA, MADRID, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
521 HUB, S.L.
TELEPHONE: 91 499 41 32
ADDRESS: CALLE MARIE CURIE, 17-19, RIVAS FUTURA, MADRID.
Anyone accessing this website is assumed to be a USER, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions set out herein, as well as any other legal provision which may be applicable under current legislation.
521 HUB shall be exempt from any type of liability resulting from information published on its website or due to a lack of availability of the site which will, moreover, impose further interruptions due to technical maintenance. Equally, the visitor shall explicitly agree to release the service provider from any liability originating from access to or use of 521 HUB. Furthermore, 521 HUB reserves the right to modify any type of information which may appear on its website, without obligation of prior notice, or to bring such obligations to the attention of users, on the understanding that publication to this effect on the webpage is sufficient.
Through this webpage, 521 HUB may offer services or products which may be subject to certain terms and conditions of its own, which depending on the case, may substitute and/or complement and/or modify these terms and conditions. These additional terms and conditions shall be included in this document.
You shall use this webpage completely at your own risk and under your own responsibility, except in cases where current legislation stipulates otherwise.
4.- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies, remaining on in the system, may be the following:
- Session Cookies: these are designed for the gathering and storage of data while the user is accessing a webpage.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies in which data are continually stored on the device and may be accessed and handled for a duration defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and which may vary from minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they may be:
- Technical cookies: Cookies which allow the user to browse a webpage, platform or application and the use of different existing options or services such as, for example, controlling data and communication traffic, identifying the session, accessing parts where access is restricted, remembering the elements making up an order, processing a purchase order, carrying out a request for enrolment or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storage of content for the release of videos or audios, or content-sharing through social networks.
- Personalisation Cookies: are those which allow the user to access the service with certain general pre-defined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device such as, for example, language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those which allow the party responsible for the latter to track and analyse user behaviour on website users to which they are linked. Information which is gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, apps or platforms and for putting together profiles of browsers of the aforementioned sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those which allow the most effective management of the advertising space which, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is performed, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: are those which allow the most effective means of managing the advertising space which, where appropriate, the manager has included on a webpage, application or platform providing the requested service. These cookies store information concerning user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed as a basis for showing ads.
Cookies used on the website are in all cases temporary in nature, their sole purpose being to enhance the efficiency of further transmission. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to gather private or personal information of those visiting the website.
4.1.- DISABLING COOKIES
The user may at any time choose the type of cookies they would like to see in operation on this site by:
a) Configuring the browser, for example:
- From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-l...
- From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- From Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
b) Using third party tools:
Other tools belonging to third parties, available online, which enable users to detect cookies on each website they visit and to manage disabling these, for example:
4.2.- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are cookies which are deployed on a website other than the site being visited at any given moment. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies for monitoring users, these third-party companies being responsible for installing the aforementioned cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The site uses the Google Analytics Service, provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose headquarters are at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google Analytics does not collate the personal data of visitors to this webpage. The main functions of cookies belonging to Google are the following:
- To determine which domain is be studied.
- To distinguish between single users.
- To remember the number and time of previous visits.
- To collate information concerning the origin of traffic.
- To ascertain the duration of a session.
- To ascertain the cost of personalised variables of monitoring.
Cookies used by Google and their features are:
a) __utma: This cookie has a duration of two years and is used in order to detect the user’s session.
b) __utmb: This cookie has a duration of 30 minutes. It is used in order to detect new sessions and/or visits.
c) __utmc: This cookie remains active for the duration of the browsing session. It is a temporary cookie which shows if the session is open or closed. Its use is no longer common.
d) __utmz: This cookie has a duration of six months. It is used in order to calculate the traffic originating from search engines (organic and PPC), publicity campaigns on display and browsing within the same web (internal links).
e) __utmv: This cookie has a duration of two years and is used to store data obtained from registers, in order for them subsequently to be sorted demographically.
f) _ga: This cookie has a duration of two years and is used in order to distinguish between users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google Maps allows for the insertion of maps on third party websites, such as this one. Cookies used by Google Maps are the following: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID and PREF.
They are used to establish several sole identifiers, except the PREF cookie, which is used to show zoom preferences of the maps.
PREF cookies have a one-year duration. SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID and SID cookies have a two-year duration. The rest are session cookies, or are of short duration.
For further information visit the following link:
For information regarding cookies used by Google Maps, use the following link:
WEB BEACONS SYSTEM
The webpage may use web beacons. More information can be found at:
This system consists of using transparent coloured single-pixel pixel images embedded in the font of the webpage code. These are also known as web bugs and they are commonly used on sites which use third-party services to monitor traffic to a website. These images mainly use third-party technologies to monitor visitor activity; to ascertain which website pages are being visited, when and from where (country/city), etc.
Web beacons may be used in conjunction with cookies to analyse how visitors interact with a particular site.
5.- USER LICENCE
All the information contained on this webpage is copyright protected. The reproduction of all or part of the content of this webpage is totally prohibited, except with the express authorisation of 521 HUB.
5.1.- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any previous unauthorised use by the service provider shall be deemed a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Designs, logos and/or graphics, other than those of the provider, and which may appear on the website, shall belong to their respective owners, who in turn shall be held liable for any potential dispute which may arise in connection with said elements. In all circumstances, the provider shall require the prior and express authorization of these owners.
Any potential breach of industrial or intellectual property rights, and any report concerning any of the website content can be submitted by completing a contact form which can be found the website, using the email address provided in these legal terms and conditions.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
521 HUB does not store the personal data of its webpage USERS.
7.- ANTI-SPAM POLICY
521 HUB declares its total opposition to the sending of unsolicited marketing messages and any kind of conduct or manifestation known as spam. Furthermore, it declares its commitment to combatting these kinds of unfair practices.
The user may use the contact form to contact us, or failing that, the email address provided in these terms and conditions, in order to report and/or inform us of any spam-related irregularity.
8.- DATA HOSTING
For technical and service quality reasons, 521 HUB is hosted on FUTURVIA servers.
Further information about FUTURVIA can be found at:
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the settlement of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities performed by it, Spanish law shall apply, to which both parties shall expressly submit.